Wikipedia

Search results

Friday 12 September 2014

Enormous Rainbow

It was first days of August 2014..
I don't exactly remember what date it was held. I decided to let you go and bring my independence back.You never knew that it was really hurt. I  wish you could understand, but til now I can see nothing. The one thing I extremely afraid was when you were gone while I couldn't sleep in the middle of a night. You used to be there, accompanied me spending the night together. Making me comfortable enough to finally asleep. I was also afraid of seeing you with another girl. Fortunately, you are that far so I can't see it directly if it would be happening.

Day by day passed..
I started to know that I wasn't alone. Things got changed. I saw you turned to be a different person. I was sharing my stories, about college, new friends, family, but you wasn't that PERSON again. You were different eventhough you still flirted me with bunches of words in the air. You also said that you loved me for thousand time. But I didn't see it in you. Remember when I was begging for help at EYD task ? You were absolutely a DIFFERENT ONE with you I found in the past year. Remember when you were trying to get me ? you seemed like a hero. You helped me with lots of stuffs. Even you asked me first whether I needed any help. Now you are not that kind of boy anymore.

Those moments..
I know in my deep deep heart I miss those moments when I met you, when I spent my time with you.. watching lots of films, buying snacks all over the town. I also miss when you said, "You are beautiful, dear" unintentionally. Probably I wasn't that though when you weren't beside me.

Being in a relationship is not a good thing..
I used to say that to you at the end of our stories. Because I know that I need to focus on my dreams and my college. But now honestly I feel lonely. I think I need someone. But I don't think it's gonna work well if we together again and I don't know if I could keep on focus on my study or not. Things get complicated

No comments:

Post a Comment