Wikipedia

Search results

Wednesday 1 October 2014

Horrible Day

Today's just horrible. I know, my mom said, "Do not think about what people are doing. You will be stress. Just focus on your study." But will you do it when you have an annoying friend ? I guess most people won't.
Just call her Ti. Let me tell you this.
I was sitting in the class when she came. On my right side, there was EL (also my friend). So there was about 6 chairs in the first row. I sat on the 2nd. Ti said to me, it's better you move beside EL. This chair is for putting bags. In a sudden, I was shocked. it's like (what the hell are you saying? ).  But I didn't show that words to her. I just said, " Go find another chair and put your bag there. I have already felt comfortable here". Then she started to talk with my friend, EL. After some minutes, she repeated her words again. But I kept on saying go find another chair ! (while looking on my phone).
Later on.. the lecturer came. it was a writing class. My lecturer asked us to make a-5-paragraph essay and it's a pair work. And you know what ? I worked with Ti. Suddenly she made a horrible face like trying to tell me implied, "Oh what the hell c'mon !".
Let me tell you, Ti is famous with her laziness in doing tasks. It was like she did it 2 hours before the task would be given. And you know what ? She was always borrowing her friends's laptop. Including me. Okay, next on..
We were trying to cooperate in doing the essay. Well, I did the thesis statement, general statement, body paragraph 1, and conclusion. She did the Body paragraph 2 and 3. She told me that she was the one who would write the essay on the paper. Well, I was okay with that. After we all finished in constructing the ideas, she started to write. Anddd, I saw that she was changing my sentences. I asked her, "what are you doing ?". She said, " your sentences don't make any sense !".
Oh my God it was like she was ruining everything. But Thanks God, The task wasn't for that day. And I asked her whether I could take it home and wrote the essay.
And yess she didn't care

No comments:

Post a Comment